LiveScan Fingerprinting Hours
Mon-Wed 10am-6pm • Thurs & Fri 10am-7pm • Sat 10am-6pm
We offer CJIS live scan services at the Three Brothers store OR on-site at your location!
We take individuals for fingerprinting at the store.
We require a minimum of 10 candidates for screenings ON-SITE (no maximum). The number of candidates must be confirmed during verification of onsite screening.
MOBILE ON-SITE LIVESCAN FINGERPRINTING SERVICE
On-site Livescan Fingerprinting services are available throughout the state of Maryland for private institutions, businesses, schools and others who have a group of applicants requiring to be fingerprinted for state and Federal criminal background record checks.
If you would like to have fingerprinting at your location, call 410.566.9112 to set up an appointment.
FINGERPRINTING SERVICE FEES
Three Brothers CJIS Live scan services – AT THE STORE
|Full Background (State and FBI)||$31.75 plus $20.00 processing fee||$51.75 total|
|FBI Background||$13.75 plus $20.00 processing fee||$33.75 total|
|State Background||$18.00 plus $20.00 processing fee||$38.00 total|
|Gold seal||$1.00 per card plus $20.00 processing fee||Starting at $21.00 (could change if additional cards needed)|
Three Brothers Mobile On-Site CJIS Live scan services – AT YOUR LOCATION
Minimum of 10 candidates for screenings ON-SITE (no maximum)
|Full Background (State and FBI)||$31.75 plus $25.00 processing fee||$56.75 total|
|FBI Background||$13.75 plus $25.00 processing fee||$38.75 total|
|State Background||$18.00 plus $25.00 processing fee||$43.00 total|
|Gold seal||$1.00 per card plus $25.00 processing fee||Starting at $26.00 (could change if additional cards needed)|
Check details for additional fees if your location is more than 10 miles away from Three Brothers located at 3061 Frederick Ave. Baltimore, MD 21223.
- Mon.-Wed. & Sat. 10 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thurs. & Fri. 10 AM – 6:30 PM
FOR FAST AND ACCURATE SERVICE
- If you are requesting a background check for employment or licensing purposes you must have an agency name and authorization number
- If your background check is being sent to a government agency you may also need an ORI number
- You must bring a valid form of government identification. (Examples: driver’s license, Certificate of Naturalization, passport, Alien Registration Card, or Military Identification.)
- Fill out this form, print it and bring it to our fingerprinting center
- Bring payment as indicated below. Major credit cards and cash are accepted.
- Records submitted electronically by the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services to the State of Maryland routinely average 3-5 business days or less to complete and return to the agency requesting information.
- In most cases, results are received electronically by the requesting agency in just a few short hours.
- A request submitted on standard fingerprint cards average 6 to 8 weeks to complete.
- Processing times for FBI records request currently average 8 to 12 weeks (or longer) to complete.
- Approximately 7 to 10 days after submitting the record request applicant should receive a copy of the report if submitting for a personal review.
- If the applicant fails to receive a copy of the report, they are urged to contact the appropriate state or Federal government agency listed below with their tracking number provided to them at the time of being fingerprinted to check the status and request a copy of their report.
Fingerprinting is used for many State of Maryland licenses, including:
- Adult Dependent Care
- Board of Nursing
- Board of Pharmacy
- Cannabis Commission (Entities & Dispensaries)
- Child Care Licensing and Dept. of Education
- Concealed Carry Permit
- Department of Environmental Resources – PG County
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene “DHMH”
- Department of Human Resources – Social Services
- Driver Instructor – Motor Vehicle Administration
- Employment – Maryland State Police Trooper
- Explosives, Blasters & Fireworks – Fire Marshall
- Firearms Dealers & Class-3 Transfers
- Fire Department Employment – Fire Marshall
- Handgun Qualification Licensing (HQL)
- Immigration Visa
- Individual Review – State of Maryland | FBI
- Liquor Board Licensing
- Locksmith Licensing
- Lottery Commission and Gaming Control
- MD Police & Correctional Training Commission
- Mortgage Licensing and Originator
- Precious Metal Dealers and Pawn Brokers
- Private Detective Licensing
- Private Employer Petition
- Public Service Commission – For-Hire Driver
- Security Guard Licensing
- Security Systems Technician
- Special Police Commission